Looking for a way to show support of and love for our local Muslim neighbors? Join us for a peaceful gathering in front of the Islamic Center of Conejo Valley. All people of good will are welcome. Kids welcome too, with an adult.
We have connected with the mosque, they know we are coming and welcome our presence.
We will stand on the street in front of their mosque while they are in their Sunday prayers at 1 pm. Please be ready to greet them as they arrive and also to show our love and support to our Muslim neighbors to those driving by.
Parking is an issue. Please park a distance away and walk so as not to take up limited ICCV parking and to be respectful of neighbors.
Thanks for sharing this with others who may want to be present.
- a heart full of love and peace
- signs that show love and support for them
- chair(s) if you may want/need to sit down
- water bottle
- snacks or drinks if you may get hungry or thirsty
- trash bag to carry your trash away